Wednesday, June 18, 2014

LPS for trade!!!

Hey guys!! Its Kkpaws, and i want to show some LPS for trade!! I'll let you know if i want something certian for a pet.

THE RULES ARE:

  • You MUST trade first.
  • I can only ship in the U.S.
  • I am sending a acsessory with my pets, so you must send one also.
  • You have to make a special trading video for me for the pets your willing to trade.
Ok, these are the pets for trade:


                                                I have this dalmation, and he is in good condition.





I have this hamster, which is also in good condition.





And I have this hamster, also in good condition. I got this as a single, and i know he belongs in a triplet set, but i only have this one.




I have this mouse, also in good condition.







I have this pufin, which is in good condition, but it has some rust in the cracks of his wings, and a small sharpie line, but you can barely see it.




This rabbit.




This rabbit, which you can see is a McDonalds toy, but its off of the stand.




This mouse, which is also a Mcdonalds toy, but its also off the stand.




This huskey, but its out of the packiging, has the base cut off, and doesn't have the purple basket thingy.





 This cocker spaniel, and i want another cocker spaniel for it.





This turtle.



This monkey.




And this horse, and some of the soft fuzz came off. I want a chiuaua, cocker spaniel, a beagle,  or a dashound for it.




THE ANIMALS I WANT:

 Cocker spaniel 575,


cocker spaniel 959,



Cocker spaniel 1615, but without the blyth doll please,




Cocker spaniel 672,




cocker spaniel 156,



Cocker spaniel 344,







Any of these daschunds exept for 992, 1306, and 1367,





Any of these chiuauas,



Any of these chiuauas except for 2871 and 1568,





Any of these beagles,







Any of these basset hounds,
Lions, collies, or pretty much any type of dog!!



LOVE,
                    Kkpaws
(P.S. these aren't my pics because i wasn't able to upload my pics)














2 comments:

  1. Most of the pets are in perfect condition, and some have the letters kh on the bottom. some have an ocasional mark on its head or body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please let me know if you posted a video on YouTube for me for trading, and don't forget to mention which ones of mine you want

    ReplyDelete