Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lps trading update

Hey guys!!! I'm back!!! This is a trading update!!! Ok, if u have NOT looked at my firt trade thing please stop reading and look at it now. Ok, I should list the rules again, but I don't feel like it. I do have to let you know though that I do clean and pamper the pets before I send them so dirt isn't such a  big deal. Here you go!!

The pets for trade are:
                       This cat

                This cat

            This ferret (I have two)

              This rabbit

               This cat

This cocker spaniel and I want a boy collie or German Shepard for it. 

       And this Maltese or cocker spaniel, whatever you call it. I would also like a boy collie or German Shepard for it too. 

That's all I'm posting for now, but if you want to see more you can check out my YouTube channel, Kkpaws, to see them. If you want to trade, please contact me via email or kik. My email address is kghinz57@gmail.com and my kik is ilovelilly12. BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment